How do we connect with NGOs?
NGOs seeking support or partnerships are requested to write to email@example.com
How do we evaluate NGOs?
We assess NGOs/proposed projects based on the following criteria:
- Does the project come under any of Mindtree Foundation’s charter or CSR focus areas?
- Can the project’s cost be tracked?
- Can the project milestones be tracked?
- Does this project NOT come under compliance of any other Act than Companies Act 2013?
- Will this project impact the socially and economically deprived people in India?
- Does the NGO/school have at least 3 years of experience in the relevant project?
- Does the project focus around the local area of Mindtree premises for spending the amount earmarked for CSR?
- Is this project a sustained activity and NOT a one-time activity?
- Are there any partners who are going to work with this NGO/school? If yes, has their scope of work been mentioned in the project description, milestones and costs?
- Has the NGO/school submitted its audited expenditure and income report for the past 3 financial years along with the proposal and found satisfactory?
- Have the organization’s leaders been evaluated?
- Are humanitarian ethics and good governance in place?
- Are their performance and trainings in the field satisfactory?
- Have we studied their resources and their working partners?
- Are the project and operating expenses mentioned in this proposal clearly?
- Is the vision and goals articulated clearly in the mid-term and long-term perspective?
- Has the NGO met the foreign exchange regulations (if applicable) of the government?
- Does the NGO have sufficient skills and tools to deliver the project on time and within the budget?
- Is the NGO clear about the impact reporting mechanism? (List of parameters, periodicity, etc.)
- Are outcome metrics, methodologies, and frequency of measurement defined for tracking and monitoring?
- Has the exit plan and criteria been mentioned?
- Is the program sustainable until the goals are met?
- Is the NGO/school registered under Indian Trust or Companies Act?